Valerius-BlackthorneValerius-Blackthorne

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Edd Egg - Star Trek Edd Egg - Star Trek

Very Engaging!

This is one of the best Star Trek spoofs I have ever seen! Good writing. Good pace. Good animation. Good use of sound effects. I wish there were more out there like this.

Star Trek 9 Star Trek 9

This Was Fun!

Don't care what others say! It was a lot of fun to watch! Glad I downloaded it! I only wish there was more Trek humor out there! Nice job!

Final Fantasy WWW 2 Final Fantasy WWW 2

Too Talky for Me

The audio was pretty loud but that's okay. What wasn't was all the dialog that was mostly all exposition and way too long to sit through. It's gonna take more than sprites and the Final Fantasy name to impress me although I'm sure there are others who would accept this on name alone. You're a good animator but the story....It needs work.

PacoBH responds:

Yup, Ill work on that bit.. :p

Two - Ch1 : Fallen Angel Two - Ch1 : Fallen Angel

Looks Like It Could Be Good

Hey Dude, nice work. The animation is well drawn and smooth. I'm particularly flattered by your choosing a piece of music I composed to be your opening "theme" music, so to speak. Let's hope it launches into something greater!

Die Mario, Die! Die Mario, Die!

Okay

I gave it such a good score because I love sprites

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Astonishing

I can't add anything more than your 800 some odd previous reviewers other than my own personal appreciation for your work. Amazing job. I can't believe you did this with only a mouse. Great control. I found myself wanting more and I rarely get that involved. I hope you make more. I think a full length feature would be outstanding. Make a feature of that quality and it's sure to draw massive attention. Maybe even get picked up. For the love of Mills Watson, MAKE MORE!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Miss Cleo Prophesizes

I see fame in your future! Fantastic work! I can see why they put you on the front page! Please do the movie and submit it!

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

What's With The Add?!

I'd have scored you higher if you didn't have the obnoxious sex add at the end of the flash. Save that for your own site. That really ruined it for me.

Cigerette Justin Cigerette Justin

Plot Would Be Good

Love your choice of the end credits from Orgasmo. Trey Parker is hilarious when it comes to music. Great choice! Now as for the flash...well...nothing really happens. The character isn't all that involving. Work up a plot and you may have something.

Across The Universe Across The Universe

Incredible Work

This is one fantastic flash! I don't want to throw out a spoiler for those of you who have yet to watch this but I will say that though some may not like the end, I loved it. Yes, he went on a journey and who's to say we all won't experience something of the like sooner or later. You have awesome talent and I can only sit back and watch and envy. Very nice work!!!!