Valerius-BlackthorneValerius-Blackthorne

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

Easy as Hell but Fun

15 out of 15 first time out! I know my #@*&@! The music of choice was good. Need some better looking "excessive nudity" but it is "excessive nudity" so I guess it's all good.

Judd Nelson Soundboard Judd Nelson Soundboard

Best Soundboard I've Heard

Excellent work! The sound quality and how many actual quotes you have is fantastic. This is the best soundboard I've ever heard! Make more!

Classic Zork Trilogy Classic Zork Trilogy

Fantastic

OH MAN! This is an awesome flash. Thank you for making it! I love nostalgia and these Infocom games were the absolute bomb back in the day. I gave this the highest possible score. I sure hope it makes it! Great job! Must have taken you some work!!!

CUSTOM HK: VIKING CUSTOM HK: VIKING

I Like It

The only thing you need to add to this is a print option! That would be great!!!

Space Escape 1 Space Escape 1

Not Bad

If you go corner to corner, the levels are easy. It's not bad. It needs to be more precise as my shields were hit even when the object came no where close to touching me. Now here's your big tip: Music! Your music, though composed by you, it pretty bad. Use some royalty free stuff if you can't make better than that. Music can make or break a game. Good luck with it.

legendaryAce responds:

im gonna remove the music

Exciting! Poker! Exciting! Poker!

Nice Game

I love the retro sound effects. I'll be wasting time on this one.

eliminated 2 eliminated 2

Not Too Good

What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a very meager soundboard of sounds from Luke Skywalker, Leia and C3PO each with their own page with about 15 sounds a piece. There's no real use for it to prank call anyone as it's missing key phrases. Only good it really serves is to have something with a few quotes from Star Wars. But the sound is good in one instance and horrible in others. So bad, in fact, I didn't know why they were included.

Aenema responds:

these are all the sounds they had! thats probaly why there arent very many of star wars sb. but i made the best of what i could find and you dont like it fine.

Mr.  T  v.s.  Pokeymon Mr. T v.s. Pokeymon

So Crappy It Won Me Over

This thing is one of the worst animated, horribly voiced voer projects I've ever seen. But it has a charm that makes it very funny. I think you'll enjoy this one. I did.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Nice Job

I liked it, however, I can't stand when something is very obvious in the game such as the female ghost needing her eyes, and not being able to give them to her until a certain moment. I found the eyes very early and it drove me nuts waiting for that idiot ghost to take her own eyes back! There could be a few more events as well. Sometimes it got pretty tedious clicking back and forth. But overall, a heck of a job. Played it till I beat it and that's rare.