Valerius-BlackthorneValerius-Blackthorne

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Edd Egg - Star Trek Edd Egg - Star Trek

Very Engaging!

This is one of the best Star Trek spoofs I have ever seen! Good writing. Good pace. Good animation. Good use of sound effects. I wish there were more out there like this.

Star Trek 9 Star Trek 9

This Was Fun!

Don't care what others say! It was a lot of fun to watch! Glad I downloaded it! I only wish there was more Trek humor out there! Nice job!

Final Fantasy WWW 2 Final Fantasy WWW 2

Too Talky for Me

The audio was pretty loud but that's okay. What wasn't was all the dialog that was mostly all exposition and way too long to sit through. It's gonna take more than sprites and the Final Fantasy name to impress me although I'm sure there are others who would accept this on name alone. You're a good animator but the story....It needs work.

PacoBH responds:

Yup, Ill work on that bit.. :p

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

Easy as Hell but Fun

15 out of 15 first time out! I know my #@*&@! The music of choice was good. Need some better looking "excessive nudity" but it is "excessive nudity" so I guess it's all good.

Judd Nelson Soundboard Judd Nelson Soundboard

Best Soundboard I've Heard

Excellent work! The sound quality and how many actual quotes you have is fantastic. This is the best soundboard I've ever heard! Make more!

Classic Zork Trilogy Classic Zork Trilogy

Fantastic

OH MAN! This is an awesome flash. Thank you for making it! I love nostalgia and these Infocom games were the absolute bomb back in the day. I gave this the highest possible score. I sure hope it makes it! Great job! Must have taken you some work!!!

Strange New Worlds Strange New Worlds

Absolutely spot on! I love how you take a James Horner aspect to the piece. I'm surprised this isn't rated higher. It truly sounds as if it were taken straight from an episode or film of Star Trek. I hardly ever post except for things I find exceptional. Well done!!! What program are you using if I may ask?

CFox responds:

Thanks! I sequence it all in Logic, for the version you heard I used Vienna Symphonic Orchestra... however, I've just uploaded a revised version that adds CineBrass... I think it adds quite a bit!

Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

This Gave Me Chills

I can always tell good music when I get chills from it. This song is so electric that words can't do it justice. I truly great piece of work!

THE HIDEN REEF THE HIDEN REEF

Randomization Can Be Bad Sometimes

Don't ya just love it when you don't spell the title of your song correctly? Now if it becomes famous it'll always be referred to as The Hiden Reef vs The Hidden Reef. I must say I was disappointed as I expected a song about a reef in Germany. Jokes aside, I don't appreciate chaos in randomization very much. I like structure as most peeps do. You'll get better responses if you put more structure to your songs. Use less repetition and randomness. It seems sometimes like you have no sense of timing and that you're making the score of your composition on accident just fooling around. You have great clarity though! Keep working! You can only get better.